3.29.2007

Blue, Brown and Retro!

I was very excited when a friend of my husband and I asked me to help her with save the date cards and invitations for their August wedding. I was looking forward to this project not only because they have great style, but also because Judi chose great colors (blue and brown)! Judi asked for designs that were retro, modern, yet causal. Their intent is to have a casual, fun, get-to-together for friends and family. When Judi and I first talked, I created sample monograms to get a better sense of her style. The monogram that she and Allen picked, independently of one another, was square, modern, polka dot design. Polka dots were a hit, and so I incorporated that into several of the save the date designs. The save the date postcards came out great, and set the tone for a fun summer wedding. The invitation process is in full swing now – check back for updates!

0 comments: