4.01.2007

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

I enjoying reading The Knot forums for ideas for my college roommate who is getting married next fall. Recently, I spotted a post from a reporter for The Cincinnati Enquirer. She was asking for feedback about family or friends that were ordained by the Universal Life Church, and were part of the wedding ceremony. I sent this post to my husband, because he had recently become ordained in order to marry his friends on August 18th of this year. Judi and Al ended up contacting the reporter, and we are going to have our picture taken (all four of us since my husband and I were married by a friend as well), tomorrow at Cincinnati Museum Center. My husband and I were married there on October 14, 2006. Judi and Al will be married at Union Terminal in August.

0 comments: