8.20.2007

A Busy Weekend

My husband and I had a action packed weekend. It started on Friday night at The Cincinnati Museum Center with a rehearsal for the wedding (his first ceremony). The rehearsal went well, and it was so nice to visit one of our favorite buildings again. Saturday I was able to get away to Mitchell's for a little R&R and get my nails done. It was such a nice treat.

Saturday at 7pm, my husband welcomed the guests to Union Terminal. I was very proud to be his date. He did a wonderful job making the ceremony personal, light, and humorous. I am hoping he continues with other ceremonies!

Sunday we were up bright and early for the Cincinnati Tennis ATP Masters Series. My husband has not only turned me into a huge basketball fan, but I have a new found appreciation for tennis as well. Watching Roger Federer in person was amazing. Watching him win his 50th career tournament was a once in a lifetime opportunity.


(My husband and center court)


(Roger Federer)

Our excitement continues this week with my 12 week check-up at the doctor. We will get to hear the heartbeat again.

0 comments: