8.28.2007

Fall Fashion

One reason to love Ohio is the change of seasons. Fall is definitely my favorite. I would love to find a maternity version of this Calvin Klein sweater dress for autumn. Any suggestions where to look?
I can't wait to buy new fall shoes too! I love the Mary Janes (from Nine West - middle, and Christian Louboutin - right). I know my husband would prefer that I wear some cute flats though. My heels make him very nervous!! (Kate Spade - left).


What new items will you be buying for the fall/winter season?

1 comments:

Ricardo M. Hood said...

Perfect dresses for urban fashion. Very beautiful to see you with nature. Charming environment with you. Sweater dress are wonderful and heel. Denims are my favorite as well. You can check out my favorite one. Click below.
winter woman dress