8.29.2007

Florida Pink

As I stated previously, I love to look at real weddings and photographer's websites for inspiration. Life with Caroline is a wonderful blog filled with beautiful pictures. A wedding in particular that captured my attention was one that took place at the Don CeSar on St. Pete Beach. St. Petersburg, Florida is my old stomping grounds and my home away from home. After attending Eckerd College, I lived in St. Pete for another 4 years. My roommates from college are still there, so I have lots of reasons to visit.

The pink palace is a bride's dream. Everywhere you turn - PINK!
I had to make an inspiration board to go with some of Caroline's beautiful pictures.


{Top:Cake - Martha Stewart, Cocktails - Pink Lemonade Granitas - The Knot, Rehearsal Dinner Dress - Pink Mascara, Favors. Bottom: Seashells - Pacific Weddings, Shoes - Christian Louboutin, Flowers - The Knot}

2 comments:

Liene Stevens said...

love love love the shoes!

People St.Clair said...

I love your board, it takes pink in a whole new direction--more chic, sophisticated less girly and more sexy!