10.14.2007

Blog Action Day

Today, October 15th, many bloggers have united to discuss a very important topic - the environment. Blog Action Day focused on getting people to talk about working towards a better future.

I have recently started looking into adding a "green" line of invitations for Lucky Designs. As much as I love to create beautiful, custom stationery for my customers, I do realize the impact that this business may have on the environment. I try and recycle scraps and unused paper as much as possible. Is this a choice you would be interested in as a bride or customer of Lucky Designs?

In the mean time, I do like to use The Paper Mill Store. The Paper Mill Store "uses 100% wind power a renewable energy source certified by Green-e. With this purchase of ;green power,' we are recognized as a Partner in the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Green Power Partnership and Green Power Leadership Club. "

3 comments:

People St.Clair said...

Ooo, Thanks for the info on the Paper Mill Store.

Lucky Designs said...

The Paper Mill Store also has great customer service!

Unknown said...

Good job being Greener!!! Yes, I'll be interested in that... some day!

Love you!