10.04.2007

Little Black Book

Nina Garcia, the fashion editor of ELLE magazine, recently published The Little Black Book of Style. I found an article in People (9/10/2007), that shared 4 tips from Nina's new book.

  1. Stock up on white Hanes t-shirts - A basic that is always chic.
  2. Sweats are not first-class attire - Sweatsuits are annoying. People should make an effort to look more put together [on planes].
  3. Watch out for toe cleavage - Showing too much toe is a no-no.
  4. Add sparkle to your pregnancy - When you are expecting, wear jewelry.

I could not agree more with the last tip (considering my "state")! I wonder if my husband read the article as well, since he gave me beautiful pearl earrings for my birthday in August.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have the best husband ever! Tell me how you trained him - mine needs it!