4.28.2008

How Embarrassing!

1.) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2.) Share five (5) songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3.) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4.) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.


My favorite songs that I would normally never admit to are...


1. MMMBop by Hanson - Doesn't this song just make you want to drive around (by yourself of course) and sing at the top of your lungs? It would help if I knew the words though.
2. Happy Birthday by New Kids on the Block - In honor of their possible reunion!
3. Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield - I will never stop loving the 80's!
4. I Want You Back by NSYNC - My senior year in college this music seemed perfect when we were laying out on St. Pete Beach (Florida).
5. Hot Blooded by Foreigner - My mom (aka Lupe), loves to remind me that when I was a youngster, I used to sing "hot flooded"!

I am tagging...

1 comments:

saundra, event engineer said...

nothing wrong with Jessie's Girl! thanks for playing!