5.19.2008

Snail Mail

I have many keepsakes from my childhood, school days, and now from my relationship with my husband. We were friends for about ten years, until we finally realized that we were meant to be! Throughout those ten years, we were many miles apart. My husband, being the writer that he is, wrote me many letters - and I still have all of them! I cannot wait to share them with our daughter when she is old enough to appreciate them. I still to this day love receiving snail mail, and perhaps that is part of my motivation behind Lucky Designs. What are you favorite keepsake items from your guy? {image source}

2 comments:

rebekah said...

My keepsakes are also letters. I have a lot of them from E when I first moved to Idaho. My husband still gives me "tokens of love" in the form of little drawings and notes. :) Good things.

Melissa DiStefano said...

I keep every letter, every card, every postcard I get! I love mail and cards! My husband thinks it's a fire hazard! (Men, always being a realist!) But I love going through those cards, and reading the notes from loved ones who are no longer with us, or just taking a trip down memory lane!