7.09.2008

New Feature - Hometown Honeymoons

As prices on gas, food, and everyday items increase daily, we have to become more and more resourceful. I would like to introduce a new segment on Lucky Me - Hometown Honeymoons. I have asked my friends and family around the country (and international travelers) for their tips and recommendations right from their hometown. I am very excited to start with Northern Florida, thanks to MasterPiece Weddings! So, if you live in Florida, and would like to have a enjoyable honeymoon without the huge price tag, stayed tuned for our first Hometown Honeymoon post tomorrow.

4 comments:

People St.Clair said...

Such a great idea, I can't wait to see these post.

Aricka said...

While our wedding is in Jamaica (a great place for honeymoons, we know!) we live in New York and would love to hear your ideas for a honeymoon in New York, where we plan to honeymoon (at home) after the wedding.

Faire La Fete Productions said...

Great concept! Love the new look.

*Michelle said...

Northern Florida? Ok - i'm on the edge of my seat. I live in Pensacola and grew up in Panama City, so I am interested to see whatcha come up with!! :)