8.22.2008

Brainstorming Friday

After seeing this post at Victoria With Roses, I am thinking about hosting a book exchange. I am leaning towards a cookbook exchange, since that is one of my favorite new hobbies. I am still thinking about all the details, but first, is there any interest? Leave me a comment, or feel free to email.

I also cannot believe that the blogging community is already thinking about fall. I saw many autumnal posts this week. Although it is my favorite season, I do not think I am ready yet! Here is a fancy, ornate monogram to finish our week and to get us moving towards autumn.


P.S. To all the Floridians, we are thinking about you and hope the water receeds quickly!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a book exchange is a great idea. I am a childrens book author myself. Fall is great especially up north when the weather changes to chilly and the leave turn. I cant wait for it

Anonymous said...

Classy monogram for monogram Friday. I am glad that monogram Friday is back :)

Victoria Lynn said...

Thank you so much for including me in your post! I'm loving your blog! :)

Amanda B. Young said...

I'm loving this monogram! By the way, I posted about you today! Go check it out!

Anonymous said...

This monogram is SOO gorgeous. I am in love with it!

said...

Now THAT is a classy monogram!

Shannon said...

I love the idea of a book exchange! Should be an absolute blast!