8.29.2008

Happy Labor Day Monogram Friday

I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend. My new favorite design elements are frames (like the one we used for the Let's Eat Cake save the dates). Please stop back on Tuesday for a very special Hometown Honeymoon from one of our favorite bloggers!

Lucky Designs will be closed Monday and Tuesday of next week. I will be answering emails and processing invoices in the order in which they are received on Wednesday.

{More Standard Monograms here and here}

3 comments:

...:::AlmostaBride:::... said...

I absolutly adore this colour scheme,so crisp and the framing is so cool too, that is really inspiring!


www.almostabride.co.uk

Does the Dress Fit said...

The color scheme is very pretty, but not too feminine. I bet the men love that!

Mrs. in May said...

I love how clean this monogram is, it is modern, classic and yet has a touch of formality to it. I think its great!