8.29.2008

Happy Labor Day Monogram Friday

I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend. My new favorite design elements are frames (like the one we used for the Let's Eat Cake save the dates). Please stop back on Tuesday for a very special Hometown Honeymoon from one of our favorite bloggers!

Lucky Designs will be closed Monday and Tuesday of next week. I will be answering emails and processing invoices in the order in which they are received on Wednesday.

{More Standard Monograms here and here}

3 comments:

...:::AlmostaBride:::... said...

I absolutly adore this colour scheme,so crisp and the framing is so cool too, that is really inspiring!


www.almostabride.co.uk

Anonymous said...

The color scheme is very pretty, but not too feminine. I bet the men love that!

Mrs. in May said...

I love how clean this monogram is, it is modern, classic and yet has a touch of formality to it. I think its great!