10.07.2008

For Your Home

When I first moved into my apartment, my mom made me a fantastic piece of art - with fabric. She has been making them since she was a twenty-something, and I love that I am carrying on a family tradition.

I am very proud to announce that our Etsy shop will now carry fabric wall decor! They are such a fantastic way to make a large, bold statement. Framed art is very costly and hard to hang. Fabric wall decor is light and usually does not require wall anchors. Switching up your wall art is also, very easy.

Lastly, you can reuse your fabric for other decor around the house. We have a few more pieces that will be listed in the next few weeks, but if you have a custom request, feel free to email us or contact us via Etsy.

3 comments:

Amanda B. Young said...

Fabulous idea! I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

do you build the frames yourself?

Lucky Designs said...

The structure of the frame depends on the size. Most of the time canvases are used.