10.17.2008

Freebie Friday

It is time for a Freebie Friday! I am asking my readers for a few minutes of their time. I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback from our Lucky Me readers.

If you would please answer 9 short questions, I will place your name in a drawing for one of our new fabric wall hangings! You will have a choice of 2 12x12 pieces or one 18x24. I will even give you a choice of fabrics (which i will post on Monday).

The survey will be open until Thursday, October 23rd 12:00 AM. I will announce the winner next Friday, October 24th. Have a great weekend!
{prize similar to this item on Etsy}
Click here to take the Lucky Me survey

8 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Done!

I'd love to win one of your wall hangings. Thanks for the chance!

Amanda B. Young said...

I tried to do the survey twice and both times after I hit submit it would say that it encountered an error. Is anyone else having this problem?

I want to be entered! :-(

Lucky Designs said...

Amanda - I have just tried to contact the website's help center - I received an error message as well. I am assuming it is just a temporary glitch, but I will keep checking. Please stop back soon.

Lucky Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucky Designs said...

The survey is now available. Thank you for your patience.

Charlie said...

just did the survey! i'm excited...thanks!

Kenziepoo said...

Just did the survey...Love your work. Just checked out your Etsy shop. Thanks!

laura @ so alaurable said...

Oh no! Closed at midnight EST - whoops!