11.30.2008

DIY - Turkey Day Table

I hope you all had a relaxing, enjoyable weekend! I wanted to start off the week by sharing a weekend project from my mom. Wednesday night, my mom was spray painting a Goodwill find into her lovely centerpiece for Thanksgiving dinner. Isn't it amazing what a little soap, water, sandpaper, and spray paint can do? Did you make any special accents for your Thanksgiving table?

{Before - $0.50 candleabra from Goodwill} {After - A Centerpiece!}

Another great tip that my mom passed down to me - buy white dishes. To all you brides-to-be, considering registering for white dishes for your future entertaining. They are so versatile - you can added accent dishes of any kind, and if one breaks, you can usually find a replacement easily!

For more DIY projects, please stop by Lucky Baby for an adorable diaper cake from Tara!

{All photos c/o Lucky Brother}

1 comments:

The Event Essentials said...

That's SOO CUTE :) great job!! I love a good find and that is definitely one of them