11.14.2008

Jeannie and Rob

My husband and I had such a nice time in Nashville. The city was full of energy (it was Halloween, so that helped), and or course music! Jeannie and Rob's wedding was lovely - they could not have asked for better weather. It really reminded me of my wedding day. They had so many pictures, it was hard to pick my favorites. I of course loved their sneak peek from their photographers, Vision Photography. Jeannie and Rob's plum and gold color scheme seemed perfect for the gorgeous fall day.

The newlyweds! This is my favorite of the day!
Amazing flowers!
The maid of honor - Amanda you looked gorgeous!
Friends and sisters - such a chic bridal party. Tami, you look good as a bridesmaid, but you are going to make a beautiful bride!

Stayed tuned for Monogram Friday.

1 comments:

Melanie Watson said...

What a beautiful wedding. We were in Nashville the week before you. Its such a fun city. :)