11.25.2008

Winter White

My husband and I had a chance to sneak out to a performance of the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra this weekend. They were playing one of my favorite pieces - Jupiter by Holst (part of The Planets Suite). I loved performing it, and I love listening to it - especially now since it was part of our wedding ceremony. Anyway, I got to wear my new winter white wool coat for the first time, so here is a board inspired by my new coat!{Milk and Cookies - Dreamhouse, Dress - Brides, Groom - The Knot, Table - Classic Bride, Cake - Brides, Bouquet - Brides, Bracelet - FabSugar, House - Dreamhouse}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this beautiful board! I adore the milk and cookies and the beautiful centerpieces! So chic!

bridechic said...

Adore the Sposa di Gio gown. Great job on the board!

Monica said...

Oh I do love white...

Itinerant Studio/Look Photography said...

So glad you liked the table setting photo we shot for Classic Bride!
Best
Vicki

PS Your site is absolutely lovely.