1.19.2009

Taco Bell

I recently saw this article on Digg. I thought it was certainly an interesting wedding location!

Wedding bells meant Taco Bell for Paul and Caragh Brooks.

Customers inside the fast-food restaurant continued to order tacos and burritos as the couple sat Friday in an orange booth at Taco Bell and exchanged vows. "It's appropriate," groom Paul Brooks said. "It's an offbeat relationship."

Employees displayed hot sauce packets labeled with the words "Will you marry me?" They decorated the restaurant with streamers and balloons. The bride wore a $15 hot pink dress and the entire wedding cost about $200. Several dozen guests looked on as the couple's friend, Ryan Green of Normal, administered the vows while wearing a T-shirt. He was ordained online.
"This is the way to go -- there's no stress," said the groom's mother, Kathy Brooks.

2 comments:

Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography said...

This is toooo funny!! My hubby and I are BIG fans of Taco Bell... LOL! ...just found your blog today.. Love it!

Nicole-Lynn said...

I read that in my local paper... too funny, huh?