2.06.2009

More Than One Song?

While at the gym last night, I heard Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, and it instantly made me think of my wedding. My husband and I danced the very last dance of the night to this song, with a few close friends who were still around. It was so nice. My husband and I have so many songs that we consider to be "our songs", I hear one almost every day. I love it. In addition to our first dance (A Little Trip to Heaven by Tom Waits), we also have memories to go along with Hey Jude by The Beatles, When You Say Nothing At All by Allison Krauss, and Anything You Want by Roy Orbison. Do you and your guy have one than one song?

{images via Google}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More than one song makes us think of one another, but our favorite will always be the song we had our first dance to: Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait.

video production services said...

Really great inspiration for my storyboard during video production and post production services. Thank you for your posts!