6.01.2007

Can't Hardly Wait!

Although many of my favorites have ended, Phoenix Suns basketball, Grey's Anatomy, The Bachelor, The Real World, etc., there are a few things to look forward to this summer.


I am counting the days until the next and final Harry Potter installment. I can't wait to find out what happens, but I am also sad that the story will be ending. I am looking forward to seeing movie number 4 as well.My next guilty pleasure is Big Brother. Last year the all-star cast kept things very interesting. Do you think someone will be as clever as Will this year?


Lastly, I am looking forward to the NBA draft at the end of June. I know - girls should be more interested in shoes, nail polish, and hair style, but I can't help it. Although the Phoenix Suns won't have a top pick, thanks the to NBA lottery, it will still effect next season. Therefore, I am interested!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dying waiting for the last Harry Potter book. I hope Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione all come out ok. I'll be heartbroken if anything happens to one of them.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Harry either, but something tells me we're not going to like the ending. Hope I'm wrong. I hope Big Brother's worth watching without Will and Janelle.