6.23.2007

Sun and Surf

It is officially summer now, and my husband and I are headed to the beach soon. Although I lived in Florida for 7 years, I now appreciate the beach and the ocean more than ever! My mom and I have always loved the beach, in particular Sanibel Island, Florida. Sanibel is one of the best shelling beaches in the world. Most of our vacations when I was young were to Sanibel, so I haven't seen much of the east coast. Now, thanks to my new family, my husband and I have traveled to North Carolina, Maine, and next month we will travel to Maryland. I love everything about the beach; the smell, sound, feel of it and especially love the look, the look of a vintage sign or glass bottles. I am planning on choosing a straw bag for my essentials. As always, please check out Lucky Designs, for your beach themed save the date designs (see below)!


Another recommendation I would like to make is for a blog, Toast and Tables, for a great beach/nautical theme for your table. Thanks Sarah!

0 comments: