6.20.2007

Unique Colors

My good friend Tami, who is getting married next year, started me on a kick of storyboards. She presented the unique idea of green and orange. (I have also put together ideas for red and orange, pink and green, and lastly black and white.) On a shopping spree to TJ Maxx yesterday, I saw a cute empire waisted, retro top. It was orange, purple, and green. This very unusual color combination caught my attention. (Of course, purple and orange are also appealing since they are the colors of the Phoenix Suns!) So here are some modern, contemporary ideas for orange and purple weddings!

Top: I love this vintage wallpaper - great patterns - fun, vibrant colors. It would look great as an accent wall or a one square underneath an open frame as art work. Next, a beautiful purple bouquet. I think it looks stunning against this simple, classic dress. On the far right, Paper Source Camden Fair Flowers on Poppy paper. Bottom: 2 eye-catching arrangements from The Knot. A wonderful, bold statement perhaps for a New York loft setting... Finally, a orange lamp from Lamps Plus . Lighting can create an intimate feel for your guests.

Check out the color studio at Brides.com!



Need ideas for your event? Please feel free to email me and request a storyboard!

0 comments: