7.16.2007

Brown and Blue

I am back from vacation. We had a wonderful time sun tanning, relaxing, and reading.

One color combination that is near and dear to my heart is blue and brown. When Lucky Designs began, I wanted colors and logos that represented my style, but were appealing to many. Blue and brown can be modern yet romantic; classic yet fun. I think these two colors can appeal to a large audience.

My husband, the newly ordained Reverend, will be performing the ceremony of his friends on August 18th. I, on the other hand, have been working behind the scenes with the bride on save the dates, invitations, and programs. She and her fiance wanted a modern, casual feel to the stationary. Without further ado, here are a few shots of their invitations. Programs coming soon!





I have also put together this story board for any other brides that are using this color combination. It includes beautiful cakes from The Cake Girls, a bridesmaid dress from Jim Hjelm, favors from Harvard Sweet Boutique and fun shoes from Nine West.

0 comments: