7.18.2007

Details

Throughout my wedding planning, I had many obsessions: invitations (obviously), flowers, my dress, centerpieces, and colors. One specific item that caused some chaos was a brooch for my bouquet. I knew I wanted something sparkly! My bouquet was white calla lilies wrapped with a black satin ribbon. I watched many auctions on Ebay and visited many websites. I ended up finding a circle rhinestone brooch on Ebay. It was perfect! My florist, Jen at Cincinnati Urban Floral Design, did a fantastic job with all the flowers (see picture below).

My matron of honor and flower girl were also part of the brooch craze!


Here are a few other options for floral accents:


Top (left to right): Bliss Wedding Market, White Aisle.
Bottom (left to right): Romantic Flowers, Perfect Details, & NYC City Weddings

0 comments: