7.19.2007

Congrats Tony and Emily!

This past weekend, my husband's good friends got engaged. We are very excited for them! Emily and Tony have great style, which is apparent from their home decor. When my husband told me of their engagement, the wheels started turning. I picture a modern, bold, colorful wedding for Tony and Emily. I have put together some ideas that made me think of them....


Of course there must be martinis (Brides)! I love the idea of candy sushi - a new twist on the candy bar trend (The Wedding Planner's Blog). Beautiful chandelier earrings are a must (Knottie Springchic). A gorgeous cake and bright modern table settings round out the ideas.

In addition to design and shopping blogs, I also love to browse photographer's blogs. Kenny Pang caught my eye today. I think Emily will be a lovely bride and stop traffic as well!!

Finally great lighting...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the candy sushi! Sick idea!