9.24.2007

Green and Brown Inspiration

As I mentioned yesterday, my husband's friends set a date for their wedding - May 31st. The bride has already asked for my help on her save the dates, invitations, and more. The wheels are turning. She mentioned that she loved the color combination of green and brown. There have been many beautiful weddings that would easily inspire a bride to pick this palette. Here are just a few ideas I put together for Emily and Tony. Congrats!

{Top: Dress - Amsale, Cake - Green & Brown Bio, Table Setting - Rebecca Thus}

{Bottom: Earrings - Roberta Chiarella, Table Setting, - Nancy Liu Chin, Bouquet - Knottie Graceface}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! My! GOD!!! Those are my colors! Thank you so much, these are great ideas!

Unknown said...

I really love chocolate brown paired with another color right now...tiffany blue and pinks go great with it too. The green looks amazing...they're going to have a beautiful wedding!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment! I love the warm chocolate against the crisp green - it's so great! I can't wait to see what you come up with!