9.12.2007

{Guest Blog - Lupe} Paper Projects

Of late, our life has been full of projects. This has pleased me very much. As I admire many of the ideas captured in the blogs my daughter brings to my attention, I add new projects to the list that she and I would like to tackle. We want to reupholster a piece of furniture, raise organic vegetables, furnish and decorate a nursery, and one day in the near future open a storefront for Lucky Designs, our family business.

This moment in both our lives seems like an opportune time to put together all the beautiful, sentimental items we have gathered for Erin's wedding scrapbook . We are fairly consumed by all kinds of paper. One site I have been visiting is Lifetime Moments. Erin and Tim's wedding was a remarkable moment in all of our lifetimes. It took place in a beautiful, historic landmark, Union Terminal. I want the scrapbook we create to do justice to the elegant venue and bride and groom. Here are a few items that just may make the cut.

{Ideas from Paper Mojo, Wedding Scrapbook Supplies, & Lifetime Moments}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your elegant, fun blog! I hope we have some pages from the wedding scrapbook to post in a few weeks.