9.13.2007

Trick or Treat

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love caramel apples, hayrides, and of course any reason to dress up! Lucky Designs will be sending out cards this year to friends and family. Here is the before picture - and I will follow up next month with the finished product!

I had to include some of my favorite images from Martha Stewart's website too. The scientist in me loves the test tube favors.


Follow-up: Thank you for your post Kim. Check out her great ideas here - including a mad scientist party!

2 comments:

Faire La Fete Productions said...

I am a Halloween fanatic too! I think I tend to go just a tad bit overboard...but my kids enjoy every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

I published earlier this month a Mad Scientist party theme.

Now my husband wants us to throw a Halloween party so he gathered tips on how to make drinks and decors with dry ice. I posted them out on my blog if you are interested.