10.18.2007

Congrats Jeannie and Rob!

I want to congratulate one of my best friends, Jeannie, and now her fiance Rob! I have been hearing the secret proposal plans for weeks now, through my friends in Florida. Jeannie is getting ordained this weekend, but Rob came down early to surprise Jeannie with a romantic proposal on the beach. I got a phone call from Jeannie, and she has never sounded more excited! I am so happy for them.

I, of course, already have ideas in mind for their wedding!! I love the idea of aqua and champagne for a Florida wedding...

Top: {The Knot, Alvina Valenta, Wish Flowers}
Bottom: {The Knot, BBJ Linens, April Reed, Wish Flowers}

Here are a few more ideas from Knottie CCLA's wedding. I absoutely love the cake and the cake table.

Knottie CCLA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that color combo too... congrats to your friends!

Darci said...

I am normally not a big fan of blue, but that's a great combo!

jessica lynn said...

Ohhh so pretty!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!!