10.17.2007

Pink and Brown

My mom and I recently cleaned out our collection of magazines - they were a bit out of control! I did have to tear out a few pages to keep however, because I always find something that inspires! I love the look of this lounge area in pink and brown, and the mixture of patterns on the fabrics and wall.

Fall 2006 - 100 Decorating Ideas Under $100

Here are some additional ideas inspired by this relaxing area...

Top: {Fall 2006 - 100 Decorating Ideas Under $100, Flickr, Baltimore Cupcake Company}
Bottom: {Maisie Fantaisie Cakes, The Knot, Graham and Green}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am all over those cupcakes - the halloween version that is!

People St.Clair said...

Ooo, I love this board Pink and Brown is such a great color combo, I don't get tired of it. :)