10.30.2007

Lucky Baby Inspiration

When I first spotted this retro, green lamp from Urban Outfitters, I just thought it was cute and fun. However, I did not think I would purchase it since I did not have a room to build around it. Now - I do!! I have been thinking about Lucky Baby's room since I first found out I was pregnant - and even more now that I know it is a girl. I am also trying to keep in mind that my husband and I would like to have more children, and that furniture/decor could be used again in the future (and that might include a boy). Accordingly, we have decided upon black, white, and grass green. (I know you are surprised about the black and white!) I am going to try and buy mostly white furniture and a neutral stroller and car seat. I am definitely thinking about adding some pillows or bedding with a damask pattern - my favorite! Hopefully, my mom will get out her sewing machine before March! Here is a small inspiration board for Lucky Baby's room.


Top: Chalkboard - Pottery Barn Teen, Damask dishes - Target, Polka Dot Stroller - Amazon


Bottom: Fish Mobile - Modern Tots, Wall Graphics - Blik, Lamp - Urban Outfitters

I might also have to include my electric bass as part of the wall decor!

3 comments:

jessica lynn said...

I LOVE IT!!! How fresh and not so baby-ish! Totally re-usable and still chic

Darci said...

Naturally, I think this is fantastic!! Definitely post a lot of pictures and keep us updated on your designs!

Lucky Designs said...

Thank you ladies - I will definitely post pictures as the room takes shape!