10.31.2007

Happy Halloween!

I posted earlier in the month, that Lucky Designs was creating Halloween cards for friends and family. Well, here they are! Lupe (my mom) and my husband helped a lot, and I think they turned out very well! I am going to try my best not to eat too much candy while I am handing it out tonight! If you are dressing up tonight, what is your costume? (I was thinking about painting my pregnant belly like a basketball!)


(Decorative paper and stickers from Archiver's. Stamp from Stamp Your Art Out.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The halloween cards are too cute! I feel lucky to have received one. I think you should paint your belly to give you practice for the Suns game! Melissa

Melissa DiStefano said...

I think they are totally adorable! Really fantastic!! I love them!

Unknown said...

Great cards! Thanks for sending them! And thanks for my recipe cards, too- you need to post them on here!

Love you!

Jeannie