10.25.2007

Monogram Friday

My husband and I had a busy Thursday evening. We got to see a sneak preview of Dan in Real Life with Steve Carell. It was very funny - we highly recommend it!
We had a chance to stop by the bookstore, and I had to pick up the latest copy of Blueprint Magazine. It is their first holiday issue, and there are some great ideas for decorating and gift wrapping.

Lastly, the Phoenix Suns aired on TNT, winning a pre-season game against Denver. Yes, I am excited about NBA basketball. I can't help it! I will be back next week with my inspiration board for my nursery, and more ideas for my newly engaged friend, Jeannie. Have a great weekend.

The newest additions to the Lucky Designs standard monogram collection. Order before midnight to take advantage of our sale!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the "new look" of your blog!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

If I needed a monogram, I'd def. get one from you--they are beautiful!!!