11.14.2007

Bridesmaid Dresses For All Seasons

I just can't get away from black and white (and green). After seeing all these cute, potential bridesmaid dresses at Nordstorm, this inspiration board seemed necessary!! (P.S. If you love the Laundry dress with velvet accents, check out Perfect Bound's recent post with beautiful velvet dresses!)

Nordstrom - BCBG, Laundry, Muse, Shoshana

Top: Table - Jasmine Star, Bride and Groom - Brides, Lighting - Delias, Aria Bridesmaid - Brides
Bottom: Cocktails - The Knot, Shoes/Pin - Saks, Car - Flickr, Earrings - White Aisle

4 comments:

*~ Jane & Tricia ~* said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! Im so into the whole black and white thing right now that I went and bought a new love seat for my office :0)

Darci said...

Yay! As always, I love that color scheme

perfect bound said...

Thanks for the shout out. I love that green dress. Pretty! Black and white is always a favorite of mine as well. I think there are some killer finds over at Brooklyn Bride if you love green. Her wedding is green themed.

Jasmine said...

What a perfect inspiration board...I love it! :)