11.15.2007

Cincinnati Vendors

Although my list is not quite as long or extensive as Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book, I love to rave about my favorite wedding vendors. (I have added their contact information on the left column of the blog.) Cincinnati Urban Floral Design was started by Jennifer Shorten. Her family has been friends with my husband's family for some time as I understand it. My mother-in-law recommended her when I was in search of a florist for my wedding. Jennifer's style and attitude were right in-line with mine and my husband's. Her shop is full of color and wonderful smells. I love her work, and my bouquet could not have been more perfect.

I have not had the experience to work with or meet Tine Hoffman, however she recently photographed a wedding that incorporated Cincinnati Urban Floral Design's work. Here are some of her beautiful pictures from Tine's blog.


I am also looking to make connections with inventive, reliable vendors in Florida and Tennessee. I have great friends in both locations whom I will be wanting to help when their weddings are in the planning stages. I am hoping to visit Melissa's new shop during my next visit to Florida!

3 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

What gorgeous pictures! I'm definitely going to check out their blog. Photography is the hardest decision for me in my planning process so any time I see new vendors it's an inspiration!

Thanks!
Elizabeth
http://elizabethannedesigns.com/blog

jessica lynn said...

my wedding MIGHT get moved from Indianapolis to Cincinnati. When and if that time comes I will be turning to you for help!! =)

Lucky Designs said...

I would be happy to help in any way I can.