12.11.2007

Hitched In The City

I love this elegant, city wedding captured by Pen Carlson photography. Their blog is full of beautiful weddings and pictures in general. The Burberry pattern on the groom is so cute, and it reminds me of the movie How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days. Check out the centerpieces as well - amazing!

On a disappointing note...One of my favorite magazines, Blueprint by Martha Stewart, will no longer be published! Hopefully Martha will include fabulous wrapping paper like this, somewhere else! {via Style Me Pretty}

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I still have not come to terms with the loss of Blueprint -- how sad! I'm trying not to think about it too much. Their holiday issue is divine. Apparently the site will stay up, along with their blog.

perfect bound said...

This is such a classic affair with such beautiful details. I love the Burberry but it would never fly with my groom :)