12.21.2007

Holiday Monogram - Part Three

I am wrapping up this week with a pink holiday inspiration board and pink damask monogram. I just love the pink tree and decor that Blueprint featured on its holiday cover this year. I will not be posting Monday and Tuesday next week. I do have a few snazzy ideas for the New Year I will post late next week, and the final standard monogram for 2007. I will be updating the Lucky Designs website over the next few weeks as well. I want to wish all of the Lucky Me readers happy holidays, and a wonderful long weekend.

Top:{Table & Drinks - Brides, Cake - Pink Cake Box}
Bottom:{Tree - Design Crush, Dress - Brides, Ornament - Santa's Ornament Shop , Candles - Candles Just Online}
Holiday Monogram - Part One
Holiday Monogram - Part Two
Damask Monograms

3 comments:

Melissa DiStefano said...

Merry Christmas!

I love how rich and classy all of the Damask Monograms look! Great job, as always!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Enjoy Celebrations and Occasions said...

Beautiful! (I am just now catching up on my blogging after the holidays, sorry so late!)