12.03.2007

I'm It!

I've been tagged by Darci over at the always lovely With This Ring! I'm supposed to share seven random/weird facts about myself, post the rules here, and then tag seven other people. The rules are...

  1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself
  3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My random facts are...

  1. One of my many nicknames is Barbie (in addition to Ari and Ed to name a few others). My college roommates began the tradition after I came to Organic Chemistry class in pink attire. My professors jumped on the bandwagon as well! It seems to continue today because my voice is somewhat like a 4 year old!
  2. One of my favorite stories from my mom is that I have been a handbag enthusiast since day 1. I never left the house when I was little without at least 2 purses!!
  3. My formal education is as a marine biologist. (I have a degree in Marine Science from Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida.) However, I began working as a computer programmer [after teaching for several years] and got hooked on programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
  4. Some of my favorite movies include, but are not limited to...Roman Holiday, To Catch a Thief, and Star Wars.
  5. One of my favorite vacation spots is Sanibel Island, Florida. My family and I have lots of great memories from shelling on one of the best beaches in the world. I hope to share it with my husband and children soon.
  6. I am a musician. I have always loved music, and beginning at age 3 I began playing the violin until 5th grade when I became interested in another instrument, the cello. I taught myself how to play and practiced until I was able to play in an honors orchestra and The Cincinnati Symphony Youth Orchestra. Now my husband is teaching me to play my Gretsch Short Scale electric bass.
  7. One of my favorite foods is sushi. My husband and I have known each for about 13 years, and one of the first times we went out as friends, he took me to have sushi. I have enjoyed it ever since. We love to celebrate Friday nights with sushi and/or Korean dolsot bibimbop.

I am tagging...Jennifer, Heather, Enjoy, Soiree Special Events, Fresh Floral Art, Rhonda, and Gabrielle & Angela.

1 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

you'll have to give me illustrator tips - i just downloaded a trial version and i'm clueless!