12.17.2007

Pink and Green Revisited

Sarah over at Toast and Tables, posted lovely holiday ideas in pink and green. I have to say this is one of my favorite combinations for any event, including the holidays. I thought these ideas would be a nice way to start off this week, since there is a bit of snow on the ground, and it is only nineteen degrees outside! I think my favorite part is the damask pillow from the Etsy shop, Paco and Lupe - it reminds me of this beautiful wedding from Modern Bride magazine.


{Top: apple table - The Knot, damask pillow - Etsy Paco + Lupe, bouquet - Michelle Rago}

{Bottom: decorated doors - Vue Photography, Bouquet - Open Field Photography, Cake - Trista Lerit, dress - Reem Acra}

1 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

i love toast and tables, and i love pink and green, especially when it's a darker pink and an apple-y great, because i think that combo is so retro and cool!