1.03.2008

Corsentino Photographer

The New Year has started off so well! I was recently contacted by Corsentino Photographer, informing me that Lucky Designs had been added to their list of Featured Vendors. I am very excited and grateful for this opportunity. Michael's work is amazing, and one wedding in particular caught my attention. This wedding was not a grand, over-the-top wedding, but one that took place at San Francisco's city hall (featured on Weddingbee). Here are just a few of the many beautiful weddings Michael captured in 2007.


4 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

congrats! that's so exciting.

Anonymous said...

Michael is correct - Lucky Me and Lucky Designs show tremendous creativity. His compliments are certainly validated by his own remarkable work!

People St.Clair said...

Congrats! that's wonderful news.

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

i had totally forgotten about this wedding! I'm so glad you linked back to this and I'm totally referencing this in my post!