1.08.2008

A Perfect Pair

I cannot believe it - it is going to be 70 degrees today! I feel like I am in Florida again. Cincinnati's weather often varies, but this is a little extreme. This weather (and my new CB2 catalog) inspired a crispy, modern board for today. The print of the pear is from a favorite company, Marimekko. (Marimekko even appears in the baby world!)

{Top: Pear - CB2, Cake - Pink Cake Box, Shoes - Shelley George}
{Bottom: Dishes - CB2, Dress - Brides, Table - Mel Barlow, Bronze Fruit - Pottery Barn, Candles - Brides}

{A standard monogram from Lucky Designs}

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

Have you seen the Maxon wedding on Mel Barlow's website? It has a bit of a pear theme going on that I love.
http://www.melbarlow.com/mel/wedding/maxon/index.html

Unknown said...

Simply Delish!

Lucky Designs said...

Kathryn - I love that wedding! Pink and green are one of my favorite combinations.

Unknown said...

E- these are close to the pics i'm considering! i love the bronze fruit for... well, something, but I don't know what!

xoxo

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

this is positively LOVELY! i don't think i've quite seen a pink and green board like this and it all goes so well together!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Love it! And (sorry) Tag, you're it!

Ellen said...

That dress is one of the first dresses I saw that I actually liked. Love it!

Enjoy Celebrations and Occasions said...

The chartreuse in that board is my favorite. I never grow tired of it as an accent for a wedding.