1.09.2008

{Guest Blog - Lupe} Lucky Baby Shower Invitations

My daughter Erin returned home to live in Cincinnati nearly three years ago. I frequently catch myself thinking about how fortunate I am to have a daughter and how much fun we have together shopping, working in our family business, Lucky Designs, or just having a meal together with the rest of our family. The fact that Erin and my son-in-law Tim are about to have their first child has me ready to implode with happiness. We are planning a family shower for Erin [which we decided not to make a surprise since she is way too nosey!]. Erin's friend and matron of honor, Melissa and Tim's mother and I are planning this soiree. The planning is great fun and I am looking forward to the afternoon of the shower. However, it fell to me to plan the invitations for the designer behind Lucky Designs. Yikes! Please check out the finished design below. The invites were created in Lucky Baby colors - Kelly green, black and white. Now, that the word is out, the planning continues. More details later - after the event, since I am pretty sure Erin will be checking the blog and some things do need to be kept secret after all.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them! Erin is so fortunate to have such a talented mom!!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

these. are. gorgeous. seriously.

Unknown said...

BEEEE-YOU-TEA-FULL!!!
They look great, E's Mom!

I love that style of address label!

jessica lynn said...

what great invites....I'm green with envy!!! =)

It's Lovely said...

These are sooooo pretty. Erin is a lucky girl. It's going to be a lovely shower : )

The Event Essentials said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! GREAT job!! :) You are a very inspirational designer!!!

Faire La Fete Productions said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

they look awesome!is that a fabric envelope?
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!I love the color contrast.Very elegant!