7.15.2008

Lucky Me is Better in Pink!

As many of our readers have noticed, I have updated our blog header. I must thank Maddie at Better in Pink for the facelift. I was fortunate to recently be selected as a winner during Better in Pink's contest. My prize - a new logo. Maddie's insight to my very vague descriptions was perfect. I love that the header and logo are bold and very legible. At the same time, the floral overlay is a little bit girly and romantic. Usually, I like to be in control of how my company is branded, however I greatly appreciate an outside view. It allows a fresh, new take, which perfectly represents Lucky Designs. Check out Better in Pink if you are in need of a great website (or adorable free blogger templates)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome Erin, It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the mention as well :)

Anonymous said...

congrats! it looks great!!! very classy. seems everyone is doing a facelift to their sites these days!