8.11.2008

Whirlwind Weekend

It was a whirlwind of a weekend! 2 birthdays (including my own), a graduation party, and of course lots of Lucky Design work. I am so LUCKY (of course) and spoiled by my friends and family. 29 does not seem so bad after all! Sunday, my husband cooked a fantastic meal of burgers and homemade fries. Lucky Baby gave him a Weber grill for his first Father's Day, and boy am I very happy about that! There is something about charcoal grills that really make a difference. If you are looking for a great gift for your husband-to-be, Mr. LD and I would highly recommend the Weber Gold 22.5" grill. I actually gave my husband a banjo as my wedding present to him. I knew that it had to be a musical instrument, and I wanted it to be unique. Are you going to give your husband-to-be a gift on your big day? If so, how did you decide what it would be?

{images by Lucky Brother}

0 comments: