1.06.2009

A Brand New Me

My first new goal of 2009...giving Lucky Me a completely new look. I am getting ready to move from Blogger to a new host. After much debate (and talking with Lucky Brother and Ally of Our Little Haus - thank you both), we are moving to Squarespace. I am so excited to add additional pages to our blog, and have our monograms available directly through Lucky Me! It looks like we will be ready by February 1st for new orders. I will keep you all up to date. In the meantime, here your first sneak peek.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats, what a huge accomplishment!

jessica lynn said...

how exciting! cant wait to see the new look!

People St.Clair said...

Congrats on the new look. It looks great. I would look to know your experience with squarespace.

Amanda (vintageglamblog.com) said...

Looks great! I love the logo to the left with the mix of background patterns.
Can't wait to see it live!

Anonymous said...

Congrats - looks great! Can't wait to see the new version.

Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous!!

mrs shortcake said...

congratulations! I told you you would love it! :)