1.05.2009

Lucky Me is Fabulous...

says Dani of Weddings Fresh. Thank you Dani - what an incredible way to start the new year.

The rules: List 5 obsessions/addictions that you have, and tag back to the person who gave you the award. post the rules. tag 5 more people!

1. Making lists - I have a list for every day of the week, every aspect of my life. I love to use TaDa Lists, so I can be eco-friendly.

2. Coffee - I have to have one cup of coffee every morning. Even the day that Lucky Baby was born, I had a cup of coffee. I will spare you the specifics, but I will say that I stood in my bath tub, having contractions, drinking my coffee!

3. Coupons - You will never see me buy a pack of diapers without a coupon!

4. Themes - Not matter what the occasion, I love to have a theme. I drive my husband crazy, but he laughs and humors me all the time. The holidays this year was all about pine cones and polka dots. My next theme... Daisies for my daughter's birthday party.

5. Lastly, kitchen gadgets. I can never have too many. If Bobby Flay uses it - I want it! I just love making pesto in my food processor, or making guacamole using my avocado slicer.

Tag... You are it!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats, that is such good news! :)

P.S. I love my coffee in the morning too... cannot survive without it!